Runtime Console is an easy to use and setup in-game console that lets you view logs outside of the editor, define commands which can then be called from the console's user interface, catch exceptions and much more.
- Allows you to specify the classes that contain commands improving performance in big projects
- Commands are defined with the [Command] attribute
- Works with any parameter type as long as there is a converter for it
- Syntax can be customized by replacing any existent converter or adding a new one
- Accepts user-defined log types
- Can be set to catch exceptions generated by commands
- Logs can be filtered by log type
- Similar logs can be stacked
- Logs that contain additional information can be expanded in a new window
- Autocomplete suggestions based on text entered
- Keeps a history of executed commands which can be navigated with arrow keys
- Built-in commands
- Flexible user interface built on top of uGUI
You can check this thread on unity forums for more information.
|Published||Apr 30, 2017|
|Tags||console, debug-console, dev-console, developer, developer-console, in-game-console, Ludum Dare 38, runtime-console, ugui-console, unity-console|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.